OREA's Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a member-driven organization that helps young REALTORS® excel by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, provincial, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Why You Should Join
There are lots of reasons why you should become connected with the OREA Young Professionals Network!
- Interaction with other new professionals and leaders in real estate.
- Networking events specially developed for members of the OREA YPN.
- Forums that educate YPN members on ways to improve their business & brand.
- Form connections with your peers across different communities.
- Speakers provide knowledge that will keep you on the cutting edge of real estate.