You can complete your application in just a few simple steps. First, if you haven’t done so already, you should review our admission requirements. Then, here’s what you’ll be asked to do.
Create an account with your name and contact information
- The name you provide must match what appears on a piece of government-issued photo ID that is current and valid (NOT a health card). This will be particularly important when you write an exam or test with the college
- When you apply, we’ll send you an email with your Application Number
- We’ll also update you by email regarding the status of your application, and next steps on getting started with the Salesperson Registration Education Program
Submit educational documents OR book an admissions test
There are two ways to meet the admission requirements:
1. Submit an educational document
- Using the online application, you may submit a copy of your eligible document directly to us (see admission requirements for more information on eligible documents)
- Our Admissions Department will review your document(s) and advise you of next steps, by email, within one week
2. Book an admissions test
- Test dates are available at our 22 examination centres in Ontario
- There is a $50 non-refundable fee that can be paid using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards (we cannot accept Interac or Visa debit online)
- Within approximately a week of taking the admissions test, you will receive an email advising you of next steps
If you experience any issues completing your application, do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Service Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7pm, and can be
reached at 1-866-411-6732. Or you can start a live chat session online.