Choose Correspondence courses and you can review course textbooks in the comfort of your office or home. This self-directed approach to learning requires commitment and self-motivation.
Fully integrated course textbooks
The fully integrated course textbooks include:
- Chapter content summaries, learning outcomes, and mini-reviews
- Key terms, highlighted in page margins and in a glossary appendix
- Illustrations to simplify and summarize complex topics
- Market scenarios that bring reality to the subject matter
- True-to-life case studies and everyday occurrences of real estate practitioners
- Active learning exercises featuring various testing formats (multiple choice, fill-in-the-blanks, matching, short answer) and solutions
If you enrol in person, you may pick up the textbooks at the time you enrol. If you enrol online or by telephone, you will receive your textbooks within three to five business days after enrolment. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination.
Online assistance is readily available on My Portfolio, your personal resource base for all of your course and career development information, or My OREA Community, where you can participate in Education Forums moderated by experts who will provide practical answers to your questions.
If you’re an e-Learning or Correspondence student with course content questions, call the Instructor Support Line at 1-866-444-5557, Monday to Friday, 9:30am-4pm.