Apply Now to be a 2017 YPN Leadership Award Winner
The YPN Leadership Awards promote excellence in Real Estate while helping to foster continued leadership. Winners receive several benefits, including participation in a video interview which is aired by OREA (See the 2015 videos below).
REALTORS® may self-nominate for the award using the online Application Form
The following resources may be of assistance.
To be eligible your application must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 18, 2017. If you have any questions about the award process you may e-mail email@example.com.
2015 YPN Leadership Award Video Interviews
2016 Vlogging Toolkit for REALTORS®
Download the YPN Toolkit for:
- The benefits of vlogging
- Tips for maintaining a high quality vlog
- Topic ideas
Download the 2016 YPN Vlogging Toolkit
What is OREA's Young Professionals Network (YPN)?
OREA's Young Professionals Network (YPN) helps young REALTORS® excel by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, provincial, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
The mandate of the Ontario Real Estate Association’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) is to:
- Provide professionals with a voice and link to their provincial association.
- Facilitate opportunities for involvement in association leadership through education and networking.
- Encourage participation in the association’s activities and committees.
- Enable professionals with an opportunity to connect with each other and tap into valuable resources that will help them succeed in business.
- Assist OREA with identifying and delivering services to address the unique needs of professionals and new members.